A story about the background of my desire to be circumcised, the way to realize this desire and what will happen afterwards.

Comments are welcome, of course, presumed that they are expressed in a serious and civilized manner, and relevant, i.e. concerns self-chosen male circumcision. 

Dont hesitate to send an e-mail if you want to get in personal touch, just click the link on my profile.



Klicka på flaggan för svensk version!

Saturday 23 January 2010

Day 10: "De-scabbing" starts

Today: Less swelling. More of the scarline that is visibly closed. I won't keep on nagging about that lump, but nothing is really new there... 

After bathing, some of the scab has fallen off, mostly  on the right side as is seen on the pictures below. It also seems as if this side is the one that has healed best so far. A certain point, which I located to a stitch on the left side, hurts a little now and then, especially if I begin to erect which I do more and more now! 

And despite the absence of erections during the last weeks, the secretion of precum (did you know the scientific term i Cowper's fluid?) has in no way decreased, rather the opposite. I think this is the consequence of lots of sexual arousal without relief, so the glands just keep oozing to prepare for sexual activities that never occur!

All in all, my penis seems to be a little better today too!

  

2 comments:

  1. By now you could maybe do without this stitch on the left side if it goes on hurting. Might be too tight. After 10 days the stitches should start to fall out or resorb anyway... If in doubt, contact your physician, if he says OK, I should try to take it out myself. You also should be careful now for scar tissue that may develop when the stitches stay in for too long. Better one superflouous call than suffering pain or uneasyness without reason and taking the risk of developing scar tissue where you definitely don't want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for a helpful comment which I will consider!

    ReplyDelete