A story about the background of my desire to be circumcised, the way to realize this desire and what will happen afterwards.

Comments are welcome, of course, presumed that they are expressed in a serious and civilized manner, and relevant, i.e. concerns self-chosen male circumcision. 

Dont hesitate to send an e-mail if you want to get in personal touch, just click the link on my profile.



Klicka på flaggan för svensk version!

Sunday 31 January 2010

Day 17: It still works!

There's not much to report today either, but I thought I should put up some pictures to "prove" that my genitals are still functioning!

 

  

3 comments:

  1. Well, I do see a slight change (increasing reduction of the swelling) and a somewhat less visible "crook" at the frontside of your penis. So again, you're doing still fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the photo point of view, it appears as though your penis was severed and reconnected as there is a difference in the girth of the top secion and the lower section ~ Hopefully this will correct itself over time but, as an uncut man viewing these photos, I would have serious doubts concerning any circumcision solely for cosmetic reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is was how it looked after 17 days, and if you look at the later pictures you can see for yourself that it was a transient phase! A freshly circumcised penis is seldom very beautiful, the desired result comes after a few months, and I suppose most people understand that.

    ReplyDelete