A story about the background of my desire to be circumcised, the way to realize this desire and what will happen afterwards.

Comments are welcome, of course, presumed that they are expressed in a serious and civilized manner, and relevant, i.e. concerns self-chosen male circumcision. 

Dont hesitate to send an e-mail if you want to get in personal touch, just click the link on my profile.



Klicka på flaggan för svensk version!

Thursday 14 January 2010

Day 1

It was a bit uncomfortable to get to sleep yesterday. How should I put my penis? I usually sleep naked but now I had to wear pants. I found out that penis-to-the-left was the solution and fell asleep quite soon. After six hours of undisturbed sleep I was awoken by an erection. It caused discomfort, but no pain to speak about. 

During the whole day there has been no pain whatsoever. When I took a nap in the afternoon I woke up with an erection which felt like the one in the morning. Nothing else has caused me any nuisance today, and I haven't even thought about painkillers.

Tomorrow is the day for unveiling the penis. Taking the bandage off will be both exciting and scary: I don't have the slightest idea of what it's going to look like!

Keep your fingers crossed, please...

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE DO NOT be surprised if it looks absolutely horrible! It will be all swollen and black and blue. The scar line will look like it was unevenly stitched. You might get all these thoughts about "oh my god, what have I done", to "why didn't the doc do iy better".

    DONT'T WORRY! This is completely normal. For example, an apparently uneven scarline might be due to different levels of swelling on either side of the cut. That's normal and expected, but it can sometimes lok horrific.

    It will take at least 2 weeks, possible up to 3 or 4 until you will have a better idea of the permanent outcome, namely to have your glans exposed ALL THE TIME! I Had myself done at 25 and LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete