A story about the background of my desire to be circumcised, the way to realize this desire and what will happen afterwards.

Comments are welcome, of course, presumed that they are expressed in a serious and civilized manner, and relevant, i.e. concerns self-chosen male circumcision. 

Dont hesitate to send an e-mail if you want to get in personal touch, just click the link on my profile.



Klicka på flaggan för svensk version!

Sunday 24 January 2010

Day 11: Snake in paradise

When I showered the scab loosened a lot, and I could see with my own eyes that the stitches no longer served any purpose. So I boiled the necessary tools and removed them! It may have been a bit to early, not for the stitches, but the scab that was removed simultaneously should probably better have stayed for one or two more days, since there was a little bleeding when it went off. I don't consider that a big problem though, since the bleeding was minimal.

It was a real turn-on to see the more "clean" incision line, and my penis looked more "ready". Well, turn-on... I started to erect, and then I got a bit concerned by the scarline on the front of the penis. It formed sort of a rift when I erected, as if it was stiff and didn't follow the tissue around when expanding. It didn't hurt, but the penis looked a bit bent when hardened, as you can see on the photos. 

Nevertheless, all the arousal caused me to do something I'd told myself to await until later. Masturbate, of course! I tried to be careful and not rub the scar, so I stimulated only scrotum and glans, which was quite enough. The sensation of penile skin stretched like never before was extremely exciting! All in all, I had a pleasurable moment, and then ejaculated in a way I've never experienced before. The semen shot in the air like a geyser and even hit my face!

Afterwards I felt a little regret... Shouldn't I have waited a few more days? Maybe so, but now it was done... That penis crook made me feel a little anxious too. Will this gradually even out, or is my penis now deformed? I should call the doctor and ask if this is normal, but I'll wait a few more days and see what happens. 

Now, this day has been filled with both joy and anxiety, it's really my first moment of worry since I had my circumcision. I'll have to be patient for yet another while, I suppose, do not want to feel regret... I hope this was a bad day (pity to have my first post-circ orgasm on such a day) in the process following a circumcision, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's gotten doubts in mind during that process.

  

 

 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are progressing very, very well! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete