A story about the background of my desire to be circumcised, the way to realize this desire and what will happen afterwards.

Comments are welcome, of course, presumed that they are expressed in a serious and civilized manner, and relevant, i.e. concerns self-chosen male circumcision. 

Dont hesitate to send an e-mail if you want to get in personal touch, just click the link on my profile.



Klicka på flaggan för svensk version!

Thursday 28 January 2010

Day 14: Two week celebration - itch but no scratch

The healing of the sore incision line on the front is still in visible progress. A minor itch has also occurred now and then during the day. So far this is itch doesn't cause any problem, and most of all I see it as a sign of health.

  

8 comments:

  1. Itches are a sign of healing in progress. As far as I can see on the pics all stitches are removed now (i.e. that ought to be the case now after 2 weeks to avoid the development of scar tissue)? For the rest of it: you're still doing fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I removed the stitches 3 days ago to avoid unnecessary scarring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added a comment but I think it went into Day 5. No matter, your cock looks as if it is healing well. Enjoy the improved performance.
    AS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog today. Two comments: First, thanks for setting up this blog. Your pictures and comments will be helpful for other men who are considering adult circumcision. Second, your concerns are totally normal. Your penis is an important part of your body and it has been permanently changed. KP, you are somehow worried about what is the normal healing process. I think your circumcision looks excellent for two weeks and that in six months you will have a perfect result! The incision line is very neat, but is distorted by swelling which will go away in time. Sometimes you will be discouraged, but the final result will be worth the inconvenience. You noted that the doctor did not remove your frenulum. The frenulum incision and underside area took much longer to heal for me than the rest of the circumcision. I think the doctor circumcised you very neatly and you will have absolutely NO regrets. You are doing great, man! PLEASE don't worry because you will have one awesome penis that will excite you and your lucky partner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A short comment to the commentators:
    Thanks for your friendly and encouraging messages, they help me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information. I was circumcised 5 days ago and am experiencing some night time erections with considerable pain. I've avoided the pain medication so far, however. Your information is helpful to know what I can expect over the next week or so. I am over 75.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm impressed that you've gone for the clip at your age. You prove that it's never too late! :-)
      Glad that you found this blog useful.
      Good luck!

      Delete