A story about the background of my desire to be circumcised, the way to realize this desire and what will happen afterwards.

Comments are welcome, of course, presumed that they are expressed in a serious and civilized manner, and relevant, i.e. concerns self-chosen male circumcision. 

Dont hesitate to send an e-mail if you want to get in personal touch, just click the link on my profile.



Klicka på flaggan för svensk version!

Saturday 2 January 2010

Turning-point: Over the threshold

The inspiration, knowledge and support I have got from the web via both groups and individuals has been crucial in my way to circumcision. There's no reason to mention all, and I don't remember all either.

There is a special friend, though, who must be specially mentioned! He has played a decisive role to help me take the small step over the edge. He knows well who he is, but his name remains unmentioned until further notice. 

He contacted me on the web a few days before this last Christmas, and brought up the matter of circumcision, though it wasn't a forum for that. I was set on flames, and we started to discuss intensely: I told him about my long time urge to be circumcised, and told me about his experience of being circumcised and his never extinguishing passion for it.

Once again a chord inside me was touched, but this time it caused a far louder sound, and it also became more personal and real than ever before. I found that I now had become determined and that it was time for action. 

There are many strange coincidences in life. Now that I didn't hesitate anymore, I was looking for a way to practically reach my goal and searched the web to find a doctor who could perform the operation. I happened to get in contact with a Swedish man who had a story quite similar to mine, and gave me a tip about where I could turn. This person deserves to be mentioned too!

Then came what turned out to be the most difficult action to perform, so far: Making the phone call to the clinic! I  was so nervous. My heart pounded heavily and my armpits were flowing with sweat. When I finally had come through, spoken out my matter (I had repeated it loudly in advance) and got a time for examination, I suddenly become very calm. The only thing remaining was to wait.

How impatient I was at once, though I had waited for ten years, and now there was only one week to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment