A story about the background of my desire to be circumcised, the way to realize this desire and what will happen afterwards.

Comments are welcome, of course, presumed that they are expressed in a serious and civilized manner, and relevant, i.e. concerns self-chosen male circumcision. 

Dont hesitate to send an e-mail if you want to get in personal touch, just click the link on my profile.



Klicka på flaggan för svensk version!

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Day 6

Today is very much like yesterday. The swelling seems to have been slightly reduced, and there has been a little running from the wound. No big drama though!

I enjoy my circumcised state a lot. Since my body seems to have suspended genital arousal, the spiritual one is growing instead. Thoughts and emotions can be very sensual and exciting in themselves, even though not transmitted into bodily reactions and actions. More and more interesting effects of this experience turn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment