A story about the background of my desire to be circumcised, the way to realize this desire and what will happen afterwards.

Comments are welcome, of course, presumed that they are expressed in a serious and civilized manner, and relevant, i.e. concerns self-chosen male circumcision. 

Dont hesitate to send an e-mail if you want to get in personal touch, just click the link on my profile.



Klicka på flaggan för svensk version!

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Day 21: Three weeks! And then?

Dear friends!

Since there's very little to tell about these days, I've decided that the main story ends here! This doesn't mean there won't be any follow-up - I do hope there will be something to tell now and then. Daily reporting stops though, since it will be of little interest.

To all who have given me support before and after my circumcision, I humbly say: Thank you! May we keep in touch one way or another!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks KP, it was me a pleasure to visit your blog and read about your progress since it so resembled my experiences so much. Nice to hear that my and other people's remarks have helped you through this period. I hope your healing process will proceed in the same way as it did in the last 3 weeks and hope you'll never, for whatever reason, regret your decision of getting circumcised. Thanks for your openness, careful observations and diligent reporting. I can only say: it helped me a lot to do my "work"! Stay well and take care! - Mark.

    ReplyDelete